Problem experienced on both stock 5.0.1 and Chroma rom 5.1.1

Using recommended settings:
- Record Mode: 1
- Tune Special: No
- Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Change Audio Driver: No
- Start Input Stream: Yes

Auto recording enabled

Occasionally (maybe about half of all calls but it seems random and unpredictable) the call continues but nobody can hear audio from the other side.

Recording continues (you can hear both participants saying "Hello?  Hello?  Can you hear me?"

Please help, this is embarrassing to the point that I "froze" Boldbeast in TiBu for several days so that it would stop happening, but I paid a lot of money for this software and would like it to work.

Thanks!

You said "the call continues but nobody can hear audio from the other side", have you noticed what situations it happened, for example:
- when the output is earpiece.
- when the output is speaker.
- when the output is bluetooth.
- when the output is headset.
- when switching from earpiece to speaker
- when switching from speaker to earpiece, etc

It has happened on both earpiece and bluetooth.  I almost never use speaker phone or wired headset.

I haven't been able to try switching when it happens.  The other party ends up hanging up very quickly so there isn't time to experiment.

Thanks!

We'll investigate it further more.

I checked recording parameters used by Boldbeast Recorder, there is nothing special.
Are you sure the problem is cause by the Recorder?

Not completely sure, but it started after I installed Boldbeast.  I have reinstalled it and I will let you know if it recurs.