Open the phone off when you have made re-N8-00 model does not record. Auto start if Yes

please set:

Auto Start Server - Yes
Keep Server Running - Yes
Auto Record Mode - All

After this Boldbeast will start up automatically upon power on, and record every phone call.

All of the following was typed. However, when the phone is turned off and re-record interviews. When you enter the menu, when you have made the start record of continuous recording time doing it. N8-00 can be tested using one? Does not start automatically when the phone is opened.
To test it I opened the phone call I made after I turned off. I looked at did not register.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"please set:

Auto Start Server - Yes
Keep Server Running - Yes
Auto Record Mode - All

After this Boldbeast will start up automatically upon power on, and record every phone call."

i have the same problem at n8 symbian belle.
the application doesnt start server aoutumaticlly.
also at n8 symbian belle the application can't get the phonebook to the include list.
please fix both asap
thanks

also at n8 belle cant find the phonecalls recording files folder. strange but maybe u can show me the folder? in my phone.

We tested Boldbeast Recorder on a Nokia 700 device, RM-670(c), Software version 111.010.1008 just a moment ago. Here is the result:

(1) "Auto start up upon power on" works well, no problem.
(2) "Select contacts from phone book" doesn't work, the reason is Nokia has removed the API we used from Symbian Belle. We will develope a new module to fix it.

Symbian Belle has bugs in it, update to the latest version may fix some of them.

The recorded phone call clips are stored in this folder: E(C):\private\20044D75\PCClip, the recorded voice memo clips are stored in this folder: E(C):\private\20044D75\VMClip. On the phone you can't see these folders in the file manager, or in the media player.