Hi,

I have a really weird problem that I'd like to sort out before I buy the software.

I have a Nexus 6 with danvdh's lightrom which is a slightly debloated stock android 5.1.1 with a few minor adjustments.

I have set the settings according to the forum post linked to from the main page and I have also played around a little with different encoding and such.

The problem I am having is that the files saved are in slowmotion or other artefacts. When using a regular headset both sides of the conversation is slow and the file is increased in length by the same factor. A five second test call was 16 seconds saved.
When using bluetooth the problem is not as pronounced. It felt more like a serious reverb-effect but only on my voice, the other side is perfect.

Any ideas?

Cheers

It seems your ROM sets a wrong sample rate.
Please try to use WAV format and 8000 sample rate to record calls in Boldbeast Recorder, does it work?

That did work quite well.

Now it is intelligible but I still get an echo effect when using the bluetooth headset, haven't tried a regular one yet. Without anything the quality is perfect. Is it possible that the internal mic is activated as well as the bluetooth one?

Cheers

That did work quite well.
=> Glad to know it.

Now it is intelligible but I still get an echo effect when using the bluetooth headset.
=> The Motorola stock ROM doesn't have this problem.
=> Don't know what have been changed inside your ROM related to this.

Is it possible that the internal mic is activated as well as the bluetooth one?
=> I'm afraid it's hard.

Thank you for your time.

After reading this I tried a few of your competitors and one of them worked flawlessly right out of the box.

I'm glad you found a good solution for your ROM.