Is it possible to put the Boldbeast icon in the bottom bar by the dialer so it's available on all my desktops?

Please:

- enable the "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Button In Call Movable" option in the app.
- make a call, the in-call button will be displayed.
- use your finger to move the in-call button to any position on the screen.
- hang up the call.
- disable the "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Button In Call Movable" option in the app.

From now on during a call the in-call button will be always displayed on the position you set.

3 (edited by reg 2015-06-07 18:58:42)

I'm sorry, I didn't explain myself well.  I have automatic call recording set so I don't need the button during calls at all.  I use the button for random voice memos.  It would be great if it was in the bottom bar by the dialer and the apps icon.  That way I could quickly make voice memos from anywhere.

Yes, of course.
You can add the record button on the home screen or on the lock screen, it's convenient to start/stop a memo recording without opening the app.
Please click the "Memo Settings - Record Button - Button Widget" option in the app to know it.

5 (edited by reg 2015-06-08 03:59:09)

No, I'm not managing to communicate this.  I tried to post a picture of what I am trying to do but it won't let me.  Is there a way for me to post a photo here?

Here: bbad dot com / forums / images / archive / 20150607 / j3uSAjN2Ub.jpg

If I try to drag the Boldbeast icon there, it just pops back out instantly.  It won't let me.

I tested on my phone, the app icon can be placed in the bottom bar but the widget (record button) can't.
This is a behavior of Android itself, apps can't change this.

Ok, that makes sense.  Thanks.