i installed this app on my lg g3. it records the sound but there is too much distortion on the other side of caller's voice while playing back the call recording. i tried every parameter but nothing solved the problem. my voice records perfectly, but the voice of the caller on the other side is too distorted, that i can't hear what other person is saying while playing recording. i'm using android's kitkat 4.4

LGE G3 LG-D855 phone doesn't need root, Record Mode 4 works well.
Maybe in some countries the call recording feature is disabled, in this case please root your phone, use Record Mode 23 to record.

my phone is rooted and i tried every recording mode, but still the recording voice is too distorted of the caller

Please update Boldbeast Recorder to V7.5 or new versions, use Record Mode 4, enable the Tune Special option to record calls, the sound is very clear in two directions.

I have LG G3 without root, it works excellent. (Lollipop)

6 (edited by Deitus 2015-04-16 01:01:04)

Hi Guys.

I just purchased the pro version. My Unrooted LG G3 D851 - T-Mobile - Android 5.01 is having the same problem with voice distortion with just the voice of the person I'm calling to the point that I can't understand what's being said almost like the volume's too loud. I tried mode 4 and Tune special with no luck. Ideas?

Thanks

Please use these settings to record calls for your LG G3 D851 (T-Mobile) Android 5.0.1

- Record Mode: 4, 1 or 5
- Record Format: WAV
- Tune Audio Route: Test Group1, Group2, Group3 one by one

I have an LG G3 VS985 and have tried every configuration on this string.

Bluetooth is off, wireless is off.

Anything else?

LG G3 Verizon VS985: LG G3 VS985 Call Recorder.

I too had a problem with distorted sound on both sides- my voice and the other side. I reduced the sound volume on my LG G2 Mini while speaking and that removed the problem. So probably it is just your phones loudness is too high? Try a test call with reduced loudness at aproximately the middle of the loudness slider.