Hi,

Installed boldbeast version 7.9GP on my Moto G2(XT10168). But I'm not able to record calls manually.
Tried record mode 1,5,7
Tune audio route- Group3

When I try start recording after the call starts, it says that "not able to record calls in this record mode". I have tried all modes to record calls manually. But not been successful

Later, tried "Auto record Calls" option --> Enable auto record calls. This has a test version which is able to record the conversation for 30 seconds successfully.  But it prompts to upgrade to PRO VERSION  for auto record whole conversation

Please let me know if I have to modify any configuration for manual recording? Also, incase of automatic recording do PRO VERSION upgrade is it valid for lifetime or is there any other way I can get this auto recording free?

Thanks
--A

Please uninstall all other recorders and test again, it should work. If the problem is still there please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me, let us have a look at them and see what happened. Thanks.

Yes, the license is a lifetime one, you only need to pay once for the lifetime.
The auto recording feature is available only in the Pro version (unavailable in the free version).

It worked after uninstalling other recorder.

Thanks a  lot as I'm able to record manually.

--A