hi, will boldbeast work as well on Delight CFW on Nokia 808/701?

I already have the licensed boldbeast on 808/701, thinking to flash to Delight CFW. Please advise. Thanks.

hi, i an using GT-S7562 samsung and want to use boldbeast call recorder but its not able to record both side audio. it is only recording my voice not other side. kindly suggest solution.
Pratibha

wickedom wrote:

I already have the licensed boldbeast on 808/701, thinking to flash to Delight CFW. Please advise. Thanks.

In theory Boldbeast Recorder works. But as we don't know what have been changed by the third-party customized firmware, I suggest you test it yourself.

pratibhamishr wrote:

hi, i an using GT-S7562 samsung and want to use boldbeast call recorder but its not able to record both side audio. it is only recording my voice not other side. kindly suggest solution.
Pratibha

GT-S7562 is disabled to record calls by Samsung, you should root your phone to use Record Mode 34 to record, then you'll hear clear sound in two sides.

boldbeast wrote:
wickedom wrote:

In theory Boldbeast Recorder works. But as we don't know what have been changed by the third-party customized firmware, I suggest you test it yourself.

Thanks. Will feedback when I flashed it. Keeping my finger crossed.

wickedom wrote:
boldbeast wrote:
wickedom wrote:

Thanks. Will feedback when I flashed it. Keeping my finger crossed.

And? Did it work on Delight custom firmware, or not?

Thank you for any feedback.