- Beep Suppress = Enabled
- Record Format = AMR

Phone:
- Hardware: Nokia E7-00
- Software: 022.014 (Nokia Anna)

Symptoms:
- When using phone only beep suppress works ok
- When using a bluetooth headset beep suppress works ok
- When using factory installed bluetooth car kit with HFP, a beep will be heard on both sides in about every 10 sec.

Is there something that could be done to suppress the beeps also when using the car kit?

I have exactly the same problem, Boldbeast is great, BUT would be even greater IF they could find a solution to this problem with factory installed Bluetooth car kits that are not A2DP.

PLEASE keep on trying to find a solution.

This is one of the known issues listed on our web site.

The same problem with my parrot MKi9200 beep every 10 sec.

The known issues list states: "if your headset or car kit support Bluetooth A2DP, Boldbeast Recorder works very well (no beeps)."

This is not true at least in my case. My car kit supports Bluetooth A2DP which also works well, but in spite of that there are beeps when using Boldbeast.

According to your case, maybe the conclusion we had is not right. So even if your bluetooth headset/car kit supports A2DP, it is still able to have the beep problem. We'll modify the Known Issue part on the web site and in the user manual. Thank you for telling us this information.

I tried a new ver.3.00 but without changes in no beep with car kit. Do you think that you will find some solution?

It's related to the headset/car kit itself. Unfortunately we have not found the solution.