I have a weird problem with the app:

a month ago, I was using it for a while and it worked perfectly fine.

During this month the only change I had with my phone was an update of the OS + adding another SIM card.

I am now unable to start a call recording by pressing the button - nothing happens... The only way to do that is to start it before the call happens and this is not a working for me solution :\

I've tried to play around with the settings and nothing was able to impact the config... And it is the same for both incoming and outgoing calls.

Have you seen this behavior before?

Got it working again with version 8.1 :-) It is all good now.

Kind regards,

Mihail

Some phones have bugs in the ROM that makes calls from the second SIM can't be recorded, no matter what recorder you are using.
Hope your phone doesn't have this bug inside.

OnePlus X: OnePlus X Call Recorder
OnePlus Two: OnePlus Two Call Recorder
OnePlus One: OnePlus One Call Recorder

Thanks a lot for responding on Sunday! I would encourage everybody to purchase your license as this is outstanding support!

Now, I can confirm two things:

1. Version 8.2 obviously has a bug at least with OP2 - after the other party responds there is no way to start recording the call. No matter incoming or outgoing. Check what changes you've made :-) Version 8.1 works like charm.

2. On OnePlus Two, Oxygen OS 2.1.2 (based on Android Lollipop 5.1) calls from BOTH SIM cards can be recorded.

I've tested so many recording apps, this one is way better than anything else. And more importantly - much lighter than the competition. And that's why it is battery friendly :-)

You said "Version 8.2 obviously has a bug at least with OP2 - after the other party responds there is no way to start recording the call". At this time many other OnePlus 2 users are using V8.2, but they don't have this problem. Maybe there are some apps like "app manager", "task manager", "safe manager", "privacy guard", "power manager" etc in your phone that prevent V8.2 working, please check them.

I am pretty sure it's none of them, because I use almost stock config. The only change I got with the rom is the different kernel I use, however I don't think it has much of impact.

Are there any logs I could provide to you? Or something that I could test for you?

Yes, please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me, let me check them. Thanks.