Can someone tell me how I save the boldbeast phone recordings to an external SD as it is taking up too much of my phone memory., ive got a Samsung galaxy s5

Thanks

Please set the "Clip Saving Folder" option in Boldbeast Recorder to "/xxxx/Android/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files", does it work?

Here "/xxxx" is the name of your external sd card, it's different from phone to phone. For example,
- a phone has the name "/storage/emulated/1/Android/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files".
- a phone has the name "/mnt/sdcard1/Android/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files".
- a phone has the name "/extSdCard/Android/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files".

That doesn't work on my phone. The app has the 8.2 GP PRO version and is running on my oneplus x (android 5.1.1). It's strange because the Android/data folder from the SD card already has a ton of folders created by many downloaded apps.

The path in my case is "/storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files". I get the usual error msg telling me that after android 4.4 writing isn't allowed on the sd card. I've manually created the com.boldbeast.recorder/files folders but still, no luck.

I've checked a few times and the path seems to be correct.

An app must create the "/xxxx/Android/data/<package>" folder itself, if you manually create the folder the app can't write to the folder.

So please:
- use a file manager to delete the folder "/xxxx/Android/data/com.boldbeast.recorder" you previously created manually.
- in Boldbeast Recorder set the "Clip Saving Folder" option to "/xxxx/Android/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files".

Now try to record a recording. It works, does it?

Hi , I tried but it dont work i'm using Samsung galaxy s4

mich_675 wrote:

Hi , I tried but it dont work i'm using Samsung galaxy s4

Most possibly you didn't input the right folder name. Please check again.

UPDATE
=======
1. Please update Boldbeast Recorder to the latest version, now you can choose to save recorded files in the internal sd card or the external sd card, just click and select, very convenient.
2. Please see the [103] part for more detailed information in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html