We checked Moto G XT1068 Android 6.0 ROM, Motorola added more limits in it, even Boldbeast Recorder can't bypass the limits without root. So please be cautious to upgrade to Android 6.0.

Anyway Boldbeast Recorder can fix the recording problem and record calls perfectly if you root your phone. After root your Moto G Android 6.0 please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 1
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3
- Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Change Audio Driver: No
- Start Input Stream: test Yes and No

We only checked Moto G XT1068 so far, don't know if other Moto G Android 6.0 need root or not.

Updated 2016-02-22
We checked Moto G XT1069 Android 6.0 also, it has exactly the same limits in the ROM as XT1068.

Moto G 1st / Moto G 2nd: Moto G call recorder
Moto G 3rd: Moto G 3rd call recorder

Moto G Android 5.1: Moto G / Moto G 2nd Android 5.1 Call Recording
Moto G Android 6.0: Moto G / Moto G 2nd Android 6.0 Call Recording

But rooting will put the phone to risk? May be it get infected with virus and make my device an empty box.

Yes, you are right. Rooting the phone has risks.

Motorola doesn't allow you to record calls in Android 6.0, so you can't record calls well without root. Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem but need root. This  is always a matter of trade-offs.

Is it possible to "no longer need root"? No, it's not possible for any recorder in the market.

Hi. Moto G2 XT1069 - update to Android 6.0 - no rooted yeat

Record calls : the other side voice is recorded, but very low.

Can I send any file / configuration to help us?

Any suggestion to try configure app ?

P.S. : Working great before upgrade to Android M.

Tks!

According to your description I'm afraid Motorola added more limits in the Moto G2 XT1069 Android 6.0 ROM, just like XT1068.

Anyway please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me, let me check related files in your ROM to confirm yes or no. Thanks.

Ok, email sent.

I appreciate the attention.

I checked files copied from your ROM, Moto G XT1069 Android 6.0 has exactly the same limits as XT1068. So you should root the phone to fix the problem.

Dear Sir,

I have purchased Boldbeast pro ($9.99 USD) dated 26.02.2016. when will i get my product (by which means: link by email or in disc)

Regards
Rajender Kumar

Please:
- Open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder.
- Click the Restore button to get the register code, the app will become the PRO version at once.

Dear Sir,

Recently i have purchased boldbeast software and  would like to transfer my licence to new android mobile. it is not showing transfer option in the "About Tab". please help how to transfer.

Regards
Rajender Kumar

Please install Boldbeast Recorder in your new Android phone, open the "About" screen, you'll see it.

Do you plan to upgrade your software to work properly in the G XT1068 with Android 6.0 without root?
Thank you very much.

data fisherman wrote:

Do you plan to upgrade your software to work properly in the G XT1068 with Android 6.0 without root?
Thank you very much.

Moto G Android 4.x and 5.x have all recording parameters configured in the ROM, but recorders are not allowed to use some of them. Boldbeast Recorder can bypass the limit to use any recording parameters, therefore it  records calls perfectly without root.

However in Moto G Android 6.0 Motorola directly deleted several important recording parameters from the ROM, as a result it's impossible for any recorder to use those missing recording parameters, therefore all recorders don't work well without root. So root is the only way to go to fix the problem.

Gentileza, alguém pode me dizer o que raiz, ou como faço para obtê-la?
Obrigado.

josuemariano wrote:

Gentileza, alguém pode me dizer o que raiz, ou como faço para obtê-la?
Obrigado.

Significa dar a si mesmo permissões especiais no seu telefone. Similar a executar programas como Administrador no Windows.

Means giving yourself root permissions on your phone. It’s similar running programs as administrators in Windows

I have installed V8.2 and am unable to get my head around how to email the audio files to myself or to my onedrive.
Is this supported?
Thanks,
AB

In the Call List screen, click the icon on the upper-right corner to switch to the mutiple-selection mode, then you can select calls and click the Share icon to send them.

The coming V8.3 supports cloud drives, it can automatically back up recorded files to Google Drive or Dropbox.
We'll release V8.3 within several days.

Update
======
V8.3 has been released, please update the app in your phone to the latest version.

@#18...many thanks, AB

since Bold beast works for Moto G 3rd generation / Android 6, I tried my luck with my Moto G 2nd generation XT1068 / Android 6.0.
The recording is a bit disappointing. The sound of the incoming sound is weak and there is some faint echo. The recording of the outgoing sound is good.
This is true for mode 5 or 7. There is no incoming sound for modes 1,4 .
I tried  setups mentioned in this page and the 3rd generation page, but the results is unfortunately  the same.
(  the 3rd generation page = http://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic105 … g-3rd.html )

Will it be possible for you to propose how to correct the issue?

regards

Unfortunately there is no solution for Moto G 2nd Android 6.0 without root.
Please root the phone, then Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem.

thank you for your prompt reply.
I have to learn how to root the Moto G 2nd Android 6.0.

Just posting to let you know that my Moto G2 International, updated to 6.0, bought at Amazon US and without root works flawlessly with Boldbeast.

Thanks for such useful software. I would never buy a phone that doesn't works with it.

jperez wrote:

Just posting to let you know that my Moto G2 International, updated to 6.0, bought at Amazon US and without root works flawlessly with Boldbeast.

Thanks for such useful software. I would never buy a phone that doesn't works with it.

It's a little strange. So far all other Moto G2 Android 6.0 users said their phones need root. However Moto G2 has many variants, maybe some variants don't need root. What's the variant of your phone?

Dear Administrator, I had send u email at service@boldbeast.com on 30th Aug 16 with Boldbeast Recorder Hardware Log Files (V8.6) . For my Moto G2 Android 6.0
Am geting issue in call recording from other side.
Pls check and revert on priority. Am have already purchased the software.