1 (edited by nomad247 2016-04-27 05:28:35)

Just got a new cell, entered the old IEMI/New IEMI and the old code. But somehow it is not registering. It says I already have a valid code,  when I click on restore, it says no registration code to restore. I cannot set up to auto record every call. I even was able to retrieve the google play order number, and that was also not excepted.please advice

Hello again,
So far received no answers regarding this issue. Did read one forum entry that said to enable Wi-Fi first but did not try this as I bought a new license. This app is so good that I bought it again. Now, would like to know two things.
Is there a version for IPhones?

If there is, I want to transfer my original license to an IPhone so would I be able to do this?
Remember I now have two pro licenses. I would rather use one license on the IPhone instead of receiving a refund since I could find no resolution other than buying a new license. That is how much I value your app!!  It is excellent!!!!

I saw that you don't yet have Bold Beast for IPhones.  Sad face. I do not have an IPhone, have the new Samsung Galaxy &Edge Works very well on my new phone. Yes, he phone I would buy, I would first check to see if your app is compatible and this would be a requirement for amy new phone.

Boldbeast Recorder doesn't have the iPhone version.

No need to pay again, you can surely transfer the old android license to your new android phone.
Please write a email to me, let me refund your second money to you.