I have Boldbeast on my Samsung Galaxy S7.  The charger shorted out the phone, and it factory reset the phone.  The calls/recordings  are saved on the SD card, but I can't read or see the files on the SD card now.  Can you help me read the files?  Thanks!

Please:

- confirm the "App Settings > Clip Saving Folder" option in the app displays the right folder.
- open the Call List screen in the app, click the Menu key, click Rebuild Display List.
- open the Memo List screen in the app, click the Menu key, click Rebuild Display List.

Now all your old recordings will be displayed in the app.

Thanks, I tried that, but it didn't work. It looks like the files are in SDcard/Android/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files, not SDcard/com.boldbeast.recorder/files.  How do I get Boldbeast recorder to navigate to that folder to rebuild the list?

Please change the "App Settings > Clip Saving Drive" option to "Secondary SD Card Sandbox", then the "App Settings > Clip Saving Folder" option will become sdcard/Android/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files.

I have boldbest software Nokia E66 Please give me registration code

siam wrote:

I have boldbest software Nokia E66 Please give me registration code

Please buy the register code for Nokia/Symbian phones here: http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com/bold … order.html

I'm having the similar issues. I followed your instructions to transfer recordings from old phone to new phone. I had a Samsung S8 and my new phone is the Samsung S9+. It says synchronization is in process this is the second time I'm doing this and nothing appears on my call list or memo list. Please advise how long this takes I have 1600 to be downloaded according to the initial sync.

In your old phone if you have set Boldbeast backing up recorded files to your cloud drive (Google Drive, Dropbox etc), please:
•In your new phone open the "App Settings > Backup Cloud Drive" screen in Boldbeast, set options on the screen to the same as your old phone.
•Click "Initial Sync" to download recorded files from the cloud drive to your new phone.
•Now in your new phone you can see old recorded calls in the Call List screen, old recorded memos in the Memo List screen.

Chinecua424 wrote:

Please advise how long this takes I have 1600 to be downloaded according to the initial sync.

I don't know how long it will take, it depends on your network speed.