When I play back my recordings whilst in my car and my E7 is connected to a Bluetooth system that is not A2DP compatible I can not hear them.  It works fine when not connected and I have to turn Bluetooth off the play them back.
Would it be possible to make the recordings play back via the phone external speaker regardless of the Bluetooth connection. (as happens when using Nokia Maps. The route directions come from the phones speaker - not though the car system).
The recordings play back via the external speaker anyway, just not when connected to Bluetooth. It is obviously possible (as with the maps) and would be very helpful if it could be implemented.

We'll consider it.

Thanks for that, I will keep my fingers crossed.

This problem still exists.  Please continue to investigate it.
To listen to messages I need to turn off Bluetooth and disconnect the phone, then turn it back on and re-connect after I have finished. A real pain.

We use the internal play engine to play clips, this is exactly the same as the built-in Media Player.

The built-in Media Player can't do the same as Nokia Maps, we can't do either, because there is no public API for us to do this.

Thanks for looking at it. Looks like I will have to buy a new car ;-)