Hello. I have Boldbeast Call Recorder Pro in my old device, license bought via Avangate 2013-07-16, email is same. Now since I moved to the new one I want to have pro version on it. But every time I try to transfer I get "Error: [30] NO ORDER FOUND". Is it technical error or kind of limitation? Please help.

You bought a license of Boldbeast Recorder for Nokia Basic Edition via Avangate.

Only the Android license can be transferred to a new Android phone.
A Nokia/Symbian license can't be transferred. Sorry for that.

Ok, I had need to be sure since it is not mentioned anywhere else. But it is sad that some people need to pay once, others pay twice only because their phone vendor/OS differs. If functionally Boldbeast Recorder for Nokia and Android are same product made by same developer why licenses differs?

Sir,

i have purchased boldbeast pro for android 6.0 for my moto g2. dated 26.02.2016 as per indian date. confirmatiom mail has also been recieved but delivery date and time has have not been mentioned there on the bill. please help in this matter. i have purchased it from your website. please mention by which means it will be send.

regards
Rajender Kumar

If you bought the license from Google Play, after paying the app becomes the PRO version at once.

If you bought the license from our web site with PayPal or Avangate, after paying please click the Restore button in the "About" screen of the app in your phone, the app becomes the PRO version at once.

stejfin wrote:

Hello. I have Boldbeast Call Recorder Pro in my old device, license bought via Avangate 2013-07-16, email is same. Now since I moved to the new one I want to have pro version on it. But every time I try to transfer I get "Error: [30] NO ORDER FOUND". Is it technical error or kind of limitation? Please help.

I PAID FOR IT ON 12/3/2015
I CHANGED MY PHONE AND I DONT REMEMBER MY CODE TO MAKE IT PRO CAN YOU HELP ME
THANK Della Martin

If you bought the license from Google Play:
http://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic129 … nsfer.html

If you bought the license from PayPal, Avangate, Taobao:
- please log in to your PayPal, Avangate, Taobao online account to see the order detail.
- transfer the license here: http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … trans.html