Hi,

While using bluetooth headset with my Huawei P9 the other side of call voice is very week. I tried all options but same result.

My device is not rooted. Should I root it?

Please I need help

Thanks
Payam

If you use the earpiece / speaker / wired headset to make a call, Boldbeast records the call perfectly, no root needed.

If you use the bluetooth to make a call, Boldbeast doesn't work well because of a bug inside the ROM, you should root the phone then Boldbeast can fix the problem. After root you'll see the new "Change Audio Controls" option available in Boldbeast, enable it to record calls perfectly in both sides via bluetooh.

Huawei P9: Huawei P9 Call Recorder

4 (edited by payam.khataee 2016-10-02 07:32:05)

Thanks to the deveveloper the new version works perfect with combination of bluetooth headset and P9 phone. No root was required.

Cheers.!

payam.khataee wrote:

Thanks to the deveveloper the new version works perfect with combination of bluetooth headset and P9 phone. No root was required.

Cheers.!

Glad to know it.

payam.khataee wrote:

Cheers.!

May I know what is your setting? my p9 plus can't record other side voice with bluetooth call