LG V20 doesn't need root, Boldbeast Recorder records calls very well in two directions.

Please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 1
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

LG V30: LG V30 Call Recorder
LG V20: LG V20 Call Recorder
LG V10: LG V10 Call Recorder
LG G6: LG G6 Call Recorder
LG G5: LG G5 Call Recorder
LG G4: LG G4 Call Recorder
LG G3: LG G3 Call Recorder
LG K10: LG K10 Call Recorder
LG G Flex2: LG G Flex2 Call Recorder
LG G Stylo: LG G Stylo Call Recorder

I had install the software for my V20, and following setting, but when I call I see a botton on the calling interface, I push the botton, but nothing to recorded.

Why.

Please see the [001] part for the reasons and the solutions in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html

Android allows only one recorder working, it seems your software problem,I have try before install your program, and install many software to test, they are also working but the same whatever all or one working, still no voice.

thx a lot, now fixed.

I would like to ask! After recording the sound of a try to play out of a phone like a fine voice, another number to play some loud. You have to try one, there is more than all the same as a loud lock.

Other users of LG V20 don't have the problem.
Can you please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me? let us have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

Boldbeast works well with LG V20, doesn't need root.  Especially happy that the recent V10.7 has option to record mp3 rather than wav files :)

10 (edited by Janne 2018-03-25 22:52:53)

boldbeast wrote:

LG V20 doesn't need root, Boldbeast Recorder records calls very well in two directions.

Please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 1
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

These settings are defaults and do not work with stock V20 H990ds. Granted all permissions, application starts recording and saves to the default folder, but when you playback the clip has no audio. LG's own audio recorder says "Cannot record during a call", so there must be a limit in the UI..

Edit: Damn, I got it working now!

Tune Audio Effect: Yes

did it for me.

Thanks for an awesome App!:)

11 (edited by warrentheo 2018-04-09 20:16:11)

A recent security patch to my LG v20 (H910 ATT) has caused mine to only record my side of the conversation with these settings (it did work just fine before)...

I am testing other settings to see if I can fix the issue...

Edit: Testing Results:
Record Mode 7, with Tune Audio still on Group 3, but with Noise Suppress and Tune Audio Effect both enabled appears to now be the settings for my phone...