How to upgrade from basic version to Advanced version when basic version was in use

2 (edited by ujjawal_nib 2011-12-03 17:27:24)

When we open the boldbeast software, the wallpaper of tiger comes. I suggest you to give the option to change the Wallpaper of our choice like Windows OS. This will increase the special feature of your software.

oramesh wrote:

How to upgrade from basic version to Advanced version when basic version was in use

Purchase a register code of Advanced version, press Register menu item and input it, the software will become Advanced version at once.

ujjawal_nib wrote:

When we open the boldbeast software, the wallpaper of tiger comes. I suggest you to give the option to change the Wallpaper of our choice like Windows OS. This will increase the special feature of your software.

Thank you for your suggestion.

how  to keep the voice memo recording auto
even if i receive phone call

is that possible

belinda75 wrote:

how  to keep the voice memo recording auto
even if i receive phone call

is that possible

Recorder software on Nokia/Symbian phones can record either phone call or voice memo. It can't record both of them in the meantime.

when the voice memo recording is going on,if the call comes, I understand that voice memo recording stops.
We expect the voice memo will start again after the call finishes but it does not..
Is there any way we can continue voice memo after the call?
Is it possible to introduce scheduled voice memo recordings?

Please see http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com/foru … -memo.html for the same question.