I checked your log files. You should root the phone, otherwise no solution in the market.

27 (edited by jperez 2016-09-17 19:34:41)

boldbeast wrote:
jperez wrote:

Just posting to let you know that my Moto G2 International, updated to 6.0, bought at Amazon US and without root works flawlessly with Boldbeast.

Thanks for such useful software. I would never buy a phone that doesn't works with it.

It's a little strange. So far all other Moto G2 Android 6.0 users said their phones need root. However Moto G2 has many variants, maybe some variants don't need root. What's the variant of your phone?

XT1063

System version:
24.41.344.titan_retuglb.retuglb.enUS retus

Bought at Amazon, 8gb global version

This phone has been updated from 4.x to 5.x and then 6.x

Something I noticed is that the other party volume is not as good as it was with Lollipop.

BTW, would it be possible to record in stereo to keep caller and called audio separated? That would be great.

Thank you for sharing the information, it's useful for other Moto G2 users.

Most Android phones don't support recording in stereo. Even if a recorder asks the ROM "please record in stereo" it still records the sound mixed your voice with the caller's voice.

boldbeast wrote:

Thank you for sharing the information, it's useful for other Moto G2 users.

Most Android phones don't support recording in stereo. Even if a recorder asks the ROM "please record in stereo" it still records the sound mixed your voice with the caller's voice.

Overcoming that would be the best feature in call recording app.

Recent nightly builds of LineageOS 14.1 (based on Android 7.1) allow Boldbeast to record both sides without root on Moto G 1st Gen (falcon XT1032)

skinnyj83 wrote:

Recent nightly builds of LineageOS 14.1 (based on Android 7.1) allow Boldbeast to record both sides without root on Moto G 1st Gen (falcon XT1032)

Could you share the settings that worked for you?

These settings work for me so far on Moto G 2014 LTE (2nd gen), LineageOS 14.1-20170623-NIGHTLY-thea (Android 7.1.2):

- Record Mode: 1
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3
- Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Change Audio Driver: No
- Start Input Stream: No