The newest Boldbeast Recorder v3.2 is released,  please update your software.

I downloaded new version 3.2 today and installed on my E7 with English language but after opened it, the language was in strange language which I didn't know.

Now I uninstalled and reinstalled with English again, the result was the same.  Now I have to back to version 3.0 and without any problem about the language.

Any advice?

To change the language, please do this:

(1) Method 1
- Exit Boldbeast Recorder.
- Simply delete the file "C:\system\data\BoldbeastRec\pbc.dat".
- Restart Boldbeast Recorder, now it will have switched to the default language of the phone or English.

(2) Method 2
- Press the Settings menu item in Boldbeast Recorder, click the first setting item, select the first list item.
- Save settings.
- Restart Boldbeast Recorder, now it will have switched to the default language of the phone or English.

Thank you.  I used option 2 as I could not find the path for option 1.  Now it works.

installed a trial version of Nokia n82, recording beeps, tell what the problem is

To suppress beeps on your N82:

(1) Method 1
- Set the Beep Suppress item to "Enabled".
- Set the Beep Suppress Method to "Switch Profile".

(2) Method 2
- Set the Beep Suppress item to "Enabled".
- Set the Beep Suppress Method to "Not Switch Profile".
- Change the Beep Suppress Tune item. The larger the value of this item is, the better the recording quality will be. But when the value exceeds a certain point depending on your phone, both sides will hear beeps. So you should  test and set it to a suitable value.

Squeak when there is no voice recording, and voice recordings in AMR format writes WAV.Pri and recorder piping is in any position, only writes in AMR format

If you set the Beep Suppress Method to "Switch Profile", your N82 support AMR and WAV recording. If you set it to "Not Switch Profile", your N82 support AMR only.