Why in n8 whith bluetooth headset my voice is very low? Tanks

Boldbeast don't change the volumn of voice. You can press the "Volumn+" key on your phone to increase the volumn. Maybe you should press the "Volumn+" key on your headset too  to increase the volumn.

boldbeast wrote:

Boldbeast don't change the volumn of voice. You can press the "Volumn+" key on your phone to increase the volumn. Maybe you should press the "Volumn+" key on your headset too  to increase the volumn.

No the volum of the voice is at maximum. The problem is the level record of my voice when the other person speaks at the same time. The problem happens when I use the headset bluetooth. I checked another n8 but the problem is the same.

Boldbeast always sets the "microphone gain" to the maximum value your phone supported before starts recording.

Please check your headset to see if there is a way to increase the "microphone gain" on you headset, or just simply change a headset to try again.

boldbeast wrote:

Boldbeast always sets the "microphone gain" to the maximum value your phone supported before starts recording.

Please check your headset to see if there is a way to increase the "microphone gain" on you headset, or just simply change a headset to try again.

There isn't "microphone gain" in bluetooth hedset. I change also the headset but it's the same problem.

Boldbeast has set the microphone gain to the maximum value in the software. This is obviously the microphone gain of your headset is too low. We tested with Nokia C7 + bluetooth headset, it works well.