I have a BLÜ advance 5.0 android 6.0. I recently bought the Pro Version. The Pro version seems to be installed correctly. I see the IMEI and the register code. It spontaneously switches to FREE. I hit restore and it comes back to PRO. Not for long...
Can anybody help?

The app checks the license status via network once every several days.

- If you don't turn on the network for a long time (1 week, 1 year, 10 years, or longer), that's OK, the license in your phone is always enabled.
- If you turn on the network, the app will check the license status via network once every several days.
- If you turn on the network, and you specially block the app to use the network, the app will try several times then disable the license in your phone. Later you should open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder, click the Restore button, the app will become the pro version again.

For this reason please don't block the app to use network. It uses network once every several days, it just gets the license status "valid" or "invalid", so it transfers very very little data by network.

Do you mean that if I am on WIFI most of the time Boldbeast won't work?
Also the odd time the record button appears and turns red, nothing is in the call log. I try rebuild. Still nothing.

Do you mean that if I am on WIFI most of the time Boldbeast won't work?
=> If you are on WIFI the app can check the license status successfully, so it works great.

Also the odd time the record button appears and turns red, nothing is in the call log. I try rebuild. Still nothing.
=> If you are trying to record "Call via WIFI" you'll fail - all recorders in the market can't record calls via wifi. Only normal calls can be recorded.

To my original question:
I did a restore to the pro version. The license shows, the IMEI is correct, it say This is the PRO version.
I just checked in about: "This is the free version"
Why does this happen?
How to fix?
Thanks

The app will disable the license in your phone at once on following occasions:

- You revoked network permissions from the app.
- You changed some files in the app to crack it.
- The network is on but you try to fool the app to let it believe the network is off, and the app has detected the behavior.

Please don't do things above, open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder, click the Restore button, the app will become the pro version again.

"This is the Pro version" always changes back to "Free Version" →

Hi
I have been getting the same issue for months now.
I have to uninstall the app and then reinstall,
It then goes back to the pro version.

It must be a bug that needs fixing

No need to uninstall/reinstall, just click the Restore button in the "About" screen.
It's not a bug. Please see the post #2 and #6 above.