I like your product but before I go to the Pro version I need your help in applying it to my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy Folder SM-G1600 and I can't find the right settings to install so that I can use your recorder in the automatic position. Can you tell me what to install or what to remove so I can use you product?

Please click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder, then it works at once.
If it doesn't work, please see this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.

Without paying you can test the "auto record calls" feature by click the "Call Settings - Auto Record Calls - Enable Auto Record Calls" item in the app.

Ok....tried what you said but for some reason it goes out of standby after a period of time. When I get a call it won't record a call in the automatic record setting, I have to go back to the app to turn it on. How can I get the program to stay on permanently in the automatic setting. I went to settings..fix recording issues..Ask new Parameters...but it says to send log files to you, but what are log files and where do I find them?

You are using built-in settings or a third-party app blocking Boldbeast Recorder doing its job.
Please see [002] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.

Ok...I tried to do the things that you suggested under #2 in the solution area...solution #1 didn't work at all...under solution #2-Common Android Phones, there is no Battery Optimization Screen in the Battery section on my phone...Under the Samsung Phone Option, in Smart Manager>Battery>App Optimization>Detail..there is no App Optimization or Detail on my phone...I think the problem might lie with the phone itself, by being a phone that was made for the Chinese market. I don't know if you could find any information on my particular phone to find out some way to use your app on my phone. As I said in the beginning I am impressed with your app and would love to be able to use it, but if you can't find a solution for me then so be it, but if you can then I would be happy to get the Pro version of your app.

There are more than 13000 Android phones in the market, some phones may have a different setting location or setting item name of "Battery Optimization", please check the user manual of your phone if needed, or ask helps from the manufacturer.

I agree with you about the amount of phones on the market and I appreciate all of your responses to me. As I said before my phone was made for the Chinese market thus why I gave you the model in my first communication to you. Unfortunately the manual for my phone only comes in Chinese, which of course I don't read or speak. I thought that maybe with your extensive expertise and resources that you would have some kind of access to my phone model but it doesn't look like that. I am sorry that we couldn't figure out something and so I will look at some other apps that might work with my phone. Again, thank you...

No matter what recorder you are using you will face exactly the same thing.
I suggest you write a email to Samsung to ask the setting location and the setting item name. We don't have the same phone so we don't know it.

From where i can download recording software

https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html