Galaxy S7 Edge, Oreo

Recorded my first incoming file today and file type is .AMR, even though I chose format .MP3. 

Question 1:  What format creates smallest recording?  And how do I change from .AMR to another format?

Question 2:  Is there a special setting to auto-upload to my Google Drive when on wi-fi? I chose Auto Backup but didn't see file on my Google Drive until I chose "Initial Sync".  From now on, will it auto upload?

Thanks!

There are two Record Format options, please confirm you changed the right one:
- if you want to change the call recording format, please change the "Call Settings > Record Format" option.
- if you want to change the memo recording format, please change the "Memo Settings > Record Format" option.
For call recording mp3 is suggested, because mp3 and wav work great, other formats may not record the caller's voice.

About Google Drive / Dropbox
- Every time when the screen is on Android will tell Boldbeast Recorder, the app then checks if there are recordings needed to upload to your cloud drive, if yes it starts uploading, if no it returns.
- Every time when the screen is off Android will tell Boldbeast Recorder, the app then stops uploading recordings to avoid keeping a wakelock, so it's very green and smart, it uses battery in the most efficient way.
For this reason it may delay to upload recordings, to save battery.

Thank you!  I didn't realize there were two different recording formats (Call and Memo).

I am really liking this app!  It is so much more versatile than the other call recording app I bought.  Worth every penny!