Seems the audio formats that boldbeast supports can not play natively in Google drive
To play them I either need to download them or use an external player app with Google drive

Why aren't there supporters audio formats to save the recorded files so they can be played natively at Google drive web interface

Or is there a different solution?

Thank you

Old versions of Boldbeast upload a file to Google Drive as a "general file", in Google Drive when you click the file you can only download it.

Newer versions of Boldbeast upload a file to Google Drive as a "audio file", in Google Drive when you click the file,
- you can download it.
- you can let Google Drive open it and send audio stream to you, so you "click and listen" without download it.

Please update Boldbeast Recorder in your phone to the latest version to fix the problem.

I am using the latest version of boldbeast

And I still have this problem

For example MP3 that are uploaded by boldbeast to my google drive can not play as seems they are identified as general files and not audio files

Than I must convert them with google drive audio converter to mp3, and then they are recognized by google drive as audio files and I can play them

How can I resolve this?

It seems Google Drive changed something.
Please see this article to fix it: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/google … -mp3-music