Boldbeast has always worked perfectly with Google Voice calls.
Recently, it has started to show the incorrect phone number in the BB Call List  ( I think the number shown is the internal number that GV assigns to each call.)
I guess this is mainly a cosmetic issue, since viewing the "Details" of a recording in BB shows the correct number in the "Number" field. But it would be nice to have the correct number shown in the BB Call List, if possible.

BB 11.7 GP
android 5.1
Google Voice 2018-37-211779422
Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G LTE

Cheers!

I guess you saw the ""xxxx attended also" text displayed. This is not a telephone number, actually this is a note.
Why did the note appear there?
The reason: https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic15 … -call.html

To me, it would make more sense to have the actual number displayed in the second line of the BB Call List instead of the "also attended by' number.

Can you understand why seeing the unfamiliar number in the Call List is a bit confusing?

zGY7 wrote:

To me, it would make more sense to have the actual number displayed in the second line

Please click "Add Note" to show the note editor and delete the note. Then it will have the actual number displayed in the second line.

boldbeast wrote:

Please click "Add Note" to show the note editor and delete the note. Then it will have the actual number displayed in the second line.

Thanks for the workaround.

6 (edited by techjap 2019-02-27 18:57:13)

Hello, I'm considering purchasing several copies of this software for our business however we also use Google Voice and find this feature annoying as it's a # that has nothing to do with the actual # we dialed and no one would ever care about this additional # dialed since it doesn't relate to anyone.

Is there anyway you could detect these outgoing calls as Google Voice calls and not use this feature if the call recording starts and another # is detected within say 5 seconds of the outgoing calls made? It would be fine if the feature was enabled after the 5 seconds or so since any # detected after wouldn't be a Google Voice initiated call out #.

Actually, I just noticed that it says Unknown instead of the actual # in the list of calls log... so if you could just replace the Unknown text with the actual # that would be even better and the note could stay as is.

Thank you in advance.

If the app can't get the contact name from your Contacts by the telephone number, it will display the name as "Unknown". You can rename it if needed.

Recently, the Boldbeast call list entries for Google Voice (non-wifi) recorded calls are showing 'Unknown' even when the contact is listed in the phones contacts. Also the "Direction' is incorrectly listed as 'incoming.'

android 5.1
Boldbeast 12.3 GP
Google Voice 2019.18.2463553881 

Thank you for your consideration.

About the telephone number and contact name problem please see [007] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know more details.

boldbeast wrote:

About the telephone number and contact name problem please see [007] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know more details.

Thanks!
Now I  understand.

Regards.