I am using 11.8 on a Pixel 3 XL rooted with Magisk.
I have set the root options and tested a call and so far recording seems to function.

However I cannot get Google Drive integration to work.

When I configure it to use my primary Google Account it shows no folders under "MyDrive" when browsing for a location.
If I create a new folder that folder gets created in Google Drive, but I am unable to see or browse any existing folder structures.  Additionally, if I delete the folder I created from Call Recorder within my Drive app, Call Recorder still shows that folder as there.  It is as if it totally ignores what is actually in my drive.

Additionally, I do not wish to use my primary Google Account to sync, so I have added a second Google Account on my device.  When I choose that account within Call Recorder and click to browse for a file location it spins for a second and then grays out all the remaining options on the Google Drive screen.  The only thing I can do is change the account back to my primary and deal with the issues mentioned above.

Thanks.

If I create a new folder that folder gets created in Google Drive, but I am unable to see or browse any existing folder structures.
=> Boldbeast Recorder can only access the folder created by itself. It can't visit, update, delete your files in other folders. This is a safe measure of Google Drive, and it is reasonable.

Additionally, if I delete the folder I created from Call Recorder within my Drive app, Call Recorder still shows that folder as there.
=> Boldbeast Recorder uploads your recordings to Google Drive via "Google Play Services". Google Play Services is sitting in your phone, it actually does the uploading job. When you add or delete a folder, Google Play Services may need some time to sync the content. Please check it again after a while.

Additionally, I do not wish to use my primary Google Account to sync, so I have added a second Google Account on my device.
=> When you select a new account Boldbeast will ask Google Play Services "Is it OK?" If Google Play Services answers "Yes" Boldbeast will enable other options so you can continue. If it answers "No" Boldbeast will grey out other options so you can't continue. Google Play Services has its internal policies which make it answering yes or no. We don't know that policies.