The voice of the person I'm talking to, is recorded with distortion, while my voice is crystal clear. Give me an advice please about the best settings of your app for my phone to avoid the distortion. My device is Kyocera Duraforce pro E6810 from Verizon, Android 7.1.2, NO root(root is impossible for the device at the moment), SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952. Thank you in advance.

Please try to change the "Call Settings - File Sampling Rate" option in the app to 8000 and 16000, test them one by one, one of them is crystal clear.

boldbeast wrote:

Please try to change the "Call Settings - File Sampling Rate" option in the app to 8000 and 16000, test them one by one, one of them is crystal clear.

I tried to change File Sampling Rate from 8000 to 50000 for both mp3 and wav, but the distortion of the second part still exists. I also tried different record modes, but didn't hear the difference. Any other ideas?

So all recorders in the market don't work well undoubtedly, because the AudioServer in your ROM has a bug inside. You can test and confirm the fact yourself.

You should root the phone, then use the Alsa record mode in Boldbeast Recorder to fix the problem. The Alsa engine is made by us, it doesn't rely on the AudioServer therefore it can successfully bypass the bug.