We tested Boldbeast Nokia Call Recorder 2.6 on Nokia C7-00 phone, it works very well. During phone call recording two sides can't hear any beep, either AMR or WAV clips are perfect without audio gaps. This is the only recorder software in the world which can completely suppress beeps on Symbian^3 phones.

boldbeast wrote:

We tested Boldbeast Nokia Call Recorder 2.6 on Nokia C7-00 phone, it works very well. During phone call recording two sides can't hear any beep, either AMR or WAV clips are perfect without audio gaps. This is the only recorder software in the world which can completely suppress beeps on Symbian^3 phones.

Comfirm that BNCR 2.6 works exelent on my Nokia C7-00

Yes working good on C7 but is quite expensive.

When the call is on the phone itself. Boldbeast works fine. No beep indeed. Though it seems the quality is a little worse then on e.g. Best call recorder or the inbuild Voice-recorder program.

When the call is on a bluetooh headset it doesn't record anything unlike the abovementioned programs (whom record the conversation just fine).

So I reverted back to the inbuild solution.

Thanks for the demo to let us try out.

The known issue is, it can't work with bluetooth car kit, but it works with bluetooth headset.

We tested on our phones, and many other users tested on their phones, Boldbeast works well with bluetooth headset, no beeps, the quality is perfect.

Currently Boldbeast is the only recorder which can totally suppress beeps on Symbian^3, S60 V5 and S60 V3 FP2 phones in the world, and the quality is perfect. Indeed the quality is just determined by the wireless signal, by your phone itself. Everyone is welcome to try and compare with other recorders.

pipo wrote:

When the call is on the phone itself. Boldbeast works fine. No beep indeed. Though it seems the quality is a little worse then on e.g. Best call recorder or the inbuild Voice-recorder program.

When the call is on a bluetooh headset it doesn't record anything unlike the abovementioned programs (whom record the conversation just fine).

So I reverted back to the inbuild solution.

Thanks for the demo to let us try out.

Okay, I'v investigated this bluetooth thing a bit further.
It seems that when I freshly start the phone (C7), activate boldbeast and then connect (the first time) to my bluetooth headset (Sony Ericsson HBH-PV715) then calls are routed AND recorded correctly indeed.

However when I leave my car and re-enter, then press the headset button to re-connect the headset to the phone then boldbeast doesn't record anything. Calls do get re-routed as usual through the headset though. In other words consecutive re-connections to my BT headset don't work.

Since I leave my headset in the car and only use it between drives to my daily clients it's vital that a) my headset connects- and re-connects correctly and that B) calls get recorded (which is easier than jotting down addresses from callers.

For now I've reverted back to my beeping solution ;-)

To discuss this bluetooth issue, have a look at http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com/foru … issue.html