Hi.

I have recently bought the Samsung S9 Plus on contract, whilst using the phone for the first 2 weeks everything was completely fine no issues, my call recording were running perfectly, recording was clear from both sides but ever since I had updated my phone with the new update Andriod 9, all the call recorders are having an issue, recording my voice is loud and clear but the other person's voice is not loud or clear, after doing some research it happens to be that Andriod has a patch which has blocked off recording the other person so the only way would be to call on loudspeaker and record, but now I see people are recommedning the bold beast recorder which yes I have downloaded and tried to follow instructions because I couldn't hear the other person as the recording is quite and not clear but I cant seem to get this to work. Can anyone help me or give me clear guidance as to what to do? Has anyone had a similar issue to me please give me some help as I need a call recorder that works on both sides. Thank you

At the moment There is no way to record both sides of the call clearly if you have the phone updated to android pie 9.

Android 9 in some countries works good, but in other countries can't record the caller's voice. In this case you should root the phone then this app can fix the problem. Otherwise all recorders in the market don't work well for sure.