Hello,

I have the pro edition.
At some point, auto backup to Google drive stopped working and I cannot make it work again.
Everything is configured correctly in app settings->backup cloud drive. I double checked it
Google drive itself is also ok, I have enough space there.

What can be the problem?

Thanks,
TZ

When Boldbeast Recorder uploads a big file (for example 20 MB) to Google Drive, it finishes almost within 2 seconds - so fast, why? Because "Google Play Services" in your phone receives and caches the file locally, then it uploads the file later itself. If "Google Play Services" fails to upload the file, it will try again by it's strategy until it succeeds.

Yesterday another user met the same problem. I checked his log files, all recording had already been received and cached by "Google Play Services". I asked him to wait some time. "Google Play Services" will upload them finally. I suggest you wait some time also and check again.

Same issue here. V12.4
double checked settings.
I created the folder on my gdrive and the set the path in the app for the uploading.
It doesnt' work, either the manual sincronization fails to upload any files

Google Drive allows Boldbeast to use its own folder only.
Boldbeast can't visit, update, insert and delete your files in other folders for security reasons, and this is reasonable.

So if you create a folder in Google Drive, then let Boldbeast to use that folder, this will fail.
If you let Boldbeast itself to create a folder in Google Drive and use that folder, this will succeed.

boldbeast wrote:

Boldbeast can't visit, update, insert and delete your files in other folders for security reasons, and this is reasonable.

So if you create a folder in Google Drive, then let Boldbeast to use that folder, this will fail.
If you let Boldbeast itself to create a folder in Google Drive and use that folder, this will succeed.

I tried also that way before. It seems that the app can't access the drive anyway

girese wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

I tried also that way before. It seems that the app can't access the drive anyway

the problems seems solved by switching to english language in app, instead of my locale

It's strange. In theory the locale doesn't matter.
Anyway glad to know you have made it work.