treetop82 wrote:

I am getting grainy audio that can't be deciphered.

Please
- record a short call.
- send the recording to me.
- click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me.
Let me listen to the recording and check the log files to see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

boldbeast wrote:
treetop82 wrote:

I am getting grainy audio that can't be deciphered.

Please
- record a short call.
- send the recording to me.
- click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me.
Let me listen to the recording and check the log files to see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

I am on Resurrection Remix ROM 8.1 Oreo, Magisk 5.6.1 and the "Default settings" work on the Nexus 6p. I must have the Start Input Stream clicked YES to be able to record and hear clearly. With it off, my calls are scratchy and inaudible. I'll have to do more research as to why my phone locked up, or if the bluetooth interfered.

103 (edited by colinlinton 2018-12-23 22:02:32)

Here is my working config using 6p on Oreo 8.1. Stock rom rooted with magisk, and using elementalx kernel :

Record mode alsa
Alsa device auto
Format mp3
Alsa bits auto
Alsa channel auto
Sampling rate 44,100
File sampling rate 44100
Tune audio effect no
Tune audio route disabled
Change audio controls enabled
Change audio driver didable
Start input stream ENABLE *important*

Works over Bluetooth and regular calls

I am using a rooted Nexus 6P and have tried all the settings listed on here, nothing works.  Can anyone help me?

You said "nothing works", no recording saved? Please see [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.