I bought a new phone earlier this year, and after a while i had to send it for repairs, and during that time i used my old phone which originally had boldbeast pro, and transfered the boldbeast pro version back to that.
I eventually got the phone back, and transfered the app back to the new phone again.
Now the primary phone must AGAIN be sent for service and repair, and i will during that time use the same old phone again and move the license back to the old one.

- Am i using up 1 of the 4 pro transfers every time i switch between these phones? Or does the app sense that it is the "old" phone (IMEI) that is used again, and does not count that as a "new" phone?

The system counts every transfer you made.
Don't worry about it. Please write to me service@boldbeast.com when your new phone is repaired and back to your hands, I can help you to get the pro version back.

3 (edited by JE3519 2019-06-13 16:11:37)

boldbeast wrote:

Don't worry about it. Please write to me service@boldbeast.com when your new phone is repaired and back to your hands, I can help you to get the pro version back.

Thank you very much!

JE3519 wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

Thank you very much!

Well, it happened. You have mail.