When I try enable root options the app reports "[-3] Cannot enable rooted option" even though Magisk has enabled superuser permissions for the app and a root checker confirms my phone is rooted. Titanium and other rooted apps are working fine.

Running:
Pixel 2 XL
Android Q Beta
Magisk 19.3

Thanks to another user who sent log files to me related to this problem. I checked the log files and found Magisk su can't run one of a binary file in Boldbeast Recorder that works good previously. We'll change the binary file to fix it soon.

Terrific thanks. Have bought the premium version and do at least have some scratchy sound working.

4 (edited by ge 2019-09-05 04:12:16)

Issue also occurs on Pixel 3 with Android 10 release build and Magisk Manager canary build with Magisk 19.4-736729f5 (19307)

Android 10 changed something inside, we'll release a new version of Boldbeast Recorder to fix it soon.

We have just released the new version Boldbeast Recorder V12.7, the problem has been fixed. Please update the app in your phone to V12.7, now Android 10 can get root access successfully.

Google Play may need time to publish it. If at this moment the new version is unavailable in your area please download it from our web site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html