Hello , I am using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.  I can use very good call recording function, no root required. 

However, when I use a bluetooth headset, I cannot record

Please help me

Your ROM has bugs inside related to bluetooth, and that made the problem.
You have to wait Samsung to fix it in future ROM updates.

I can only record calls when using the phone directly. Even when I use headphones, I can't record calls. Is there any customization in the software that can fix that problem?

normal use is very good but only for use with wired headphones and Bluetooth headsets, it is not possible to record at the top of the speaker on the other side.

I was really happy to use it. I use 5 phones for my copyrighted software. but now limited when using headphones. Please try to help me

If you don't root the phone, there is no solution in the market.
If you root the phone, there is still no solutions in the market. But I can try to fix it if you send log files to me. I have fixed the bluetooth problem for many phones.

I downloaded the log file. How can I send it to you?

You can click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me.

I downloaded but how send it to you. Please help me

If you can use your phone to send email, just click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder, your email app will be opened and a new email is in it with the log file attached. Now please click "send" - that's all.

If you can not use your phone to send email, please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder, click Next, it will show the log file path. Please copy the log file to your computer,  then send it to me service@boldbeast.com.

10 (edited by 7aothuat 2019-08-02 18:04:44)

I have sent. My email is: aothuatvietnam6789@gmailcom. Please check and help me fix the error. Thank you very much !!

I didn't receive your email.
Can you please send it again? Thanks.

I sent it back, please check again . My email : aothuatvietnam.6789@gmail or aothuatvietnam6789@gmail

I received your log files.
You have not rooted the phone, therefore important audio information was not included in your log files. You should root the phone at first. Please google "Root SM-G975F" to know how to root it.

I really don't want to root the phone. I just want to use without no root. Can you help me

hello

Please read the post #5 above again.

thank you!!