Hi Admin,
After using the Boldbeast recorder Pro GP 12.6 (Android9- rooted Oneplus5t), I keep getting many alert/popups ( The message seems written by the developer), (as an example, if I tried to install any other record app , the message pops up all of a sudden).
How can I permanently disable the Boldbeast developer message alert?

Please reply

Android allows only one recorder working. If you install another recorder and that recorder is working, Boldbeast Recorder will fail to record the call, therefore it will display a message to tell you the fact.

You can click "Call Settings - Auto Record Calls - Enable Auto Record Calls" to disable Boldbeast Recorder to automatically record calls, then it will no longer display the message.

Hi Admin, I am using a Pro version of the app, and my need is not to show any Developer defined message for my specific reason, how to disable it please let me know. Above was just an example, I don't need any developer/default popup from Boldbeast ( I use a phone provided  my company and they do record my activity and and in the log, they get that there is a message pop-up which cause issue for me ) Please provide a solution to it.

Please click "Call Settings - Auto Record Calls - Enable Auto Record Calls", that's it.

This didn't help me. I wanted to completely disable the developer created messages on app.

What message still displayed?

A message popup displays ( Seems the phone I received from my company has some app running in background, which is being countered by Boldbeast, hence I am getting the message as Boldbeast won't work... this is where the issue arises and getting tracked in the log. Can we move the Boldbeast developer messages to the background or completely ignore the developer message for boldbeast?

You said "message as Boldbeast won't work". Please click "Call Settings - Auto Record Calls - Enable Auto Record Calls", then all messages will not be displayed. You didn't click it. Now dclick it please.