Hi, I have problems on Android 10. The recording indicator shows that there is recording, after the call I see the recording, but when I turn on the play, there is no sound.
I and my interlocutor are not heard.
There is a root and the magisk module is installed.

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

3 (edited by Vertyha 2019-10-14 20:15:28)

Of course, here I uploaded to the file hosting

unfortunately does not allow to insert a link (

Vertyha wrote:

Of course, here I uploaded to the file hosting
unfortunately does not allow to insert a link (

Please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder, click "send", it will be done.

I received your log files, and checked them. Please change 'Record Format" in the app to MP3, how about it?

If the problem is still their, please enable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Start Input Stream" option in the app, then you'll get loud and clear recordings at once.

did not work, silence was recorded when recording.

Vertyha wrote:

did not work, silence was recorded when recording.

It's impossible.

Please
- Confirm you have installed the CallRecordingFix module.
- Confirm you are using following settings to record calls:
  Record Mode: 1
  Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group1
  Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls: Yes
  Fix Recording Issues - Start Input Stream: Yes
- Record a short call recording, and send the recording to me.
- Click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" to send new log files to me.
Let me listen to the recording and check the log files. Thanks.

im having same trouble....  was working fine... then not..recording but no sound on both parties...

getsy wrote:

im having same trouble....  was working fine... then not..recording but no sound on both parties...

You should root the phone to fix it. Use settings described in the post #7 above.

I did everything according to the instructions, and it does not work. I sent a new log file and call recording.

Vertyha wrote:

I did everything according to the instructions, and it does not work. I sent a new log file and call recording.

I checked your log files.

Are you using a third-party ROM?
The ROM has problems inside. Even the most powerful option "Start Input Stream"in Boldbeast Recorder can't fix the problem, I believe all recorders don't work. You can test and confirm this. You should change the ROM.

boldbeast wrote:
Vertyha wrote:

I checked your log files.

Are you using a third-party ROM?
The ROM has problems inside. Even the most powerful option "Start Input Stream"in Boldbeast Recorder can't fix the problem, I believe all recorders don't work. You can test and confirm this. You should change the ROM.

I have standard firmware from the manufacturer oneplus.  Why then works through the magisk module "OOS Native call recording"

Vertyha wrote:

Why then works through the magisk module "OOS Native call recording"

If any other recorder works, settings in the post #7 above works also. Please test again.

boldbeast wrote:
Vertyha wrote:

Why then works through the magisk module "OOS Native call recording"

If any other recorder works, settings in the post #7 above works also. Please test again.

I did just that, it doesn’t work. Silence when playing

Vertyha wrote:

I did just that, it doesn’t work. Silence when playing

Other OnePlus 7pro Android 10 Q users don't have the problem.
So I don't know why it doesn't work in your phone, sorry.

UPDATE
A OnePlus 6 user met the same problem. He said "Android 10 release for OnePlus 6 has been on air for a few hours, then removed by OnePlus for bugs. I updated the ROM and all recorders no longer work even with root". Later he updated his ROM to the new OS 10.0.0.1 for One Plus 6, now the ALSA record mode works great in Boldbeast Recorder. I guess you also need to update your ROM to the latest version to fix it.