Hello,

After the upgrade to the MIUI 11 (Android 10) the recorded call are totally mute.
I disabled Google Ok and removed and reinstalled Boldbeast, but the voices are not recorded anymore

Android 10 disabled the call recording feature. This is the reason why your recordings are totally silent.
The good news is, Boldbeast Recorder can bypass the limit added by Google, Please:

- In Boldbeast Recorder tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen. 
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.

Now most Android 10 phones will record calls great, both your voice and the caller's voice are crystal clear in recordings.
However some phones still have this problem - your own voice is good but the caller's voice is very weak in recordings. This is because your phone has another limit inside, and it's impossible to be bypassed. If you root the phone Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem perfectly. If you don't root the phone there will be no good solution in the whole world without doubt, unfortunately. In this case you can switch on the loud speaker during calls to make the caller's voice audible in recordings.

With the latest version of Boldbeast Call Recorder and these tips I'm able to record my calls without root (I don't want to root my phone).
The voice of the caller is recorded very well, the volume of my voice is low instead.
I always use viva voice.
Do you have any suggestion to solve this issue?

If the caller's voice is good but your voice is weak, I'm afraid there is no good solution without root.
However if you root the phone Boldbeast Recorder can fix it perfectly.

Which microphone is best to record?
Can you pass the other settings?

Please see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls.