I have pro version on my Note10+. It worked good in demo, so I decided to purchase the product.
The Google's restrictions manage to find me even after all seemed fine. The caller id was hidden. Thanks to the faq file I found the solution to it, by downloading the apk file from site, and now I finally have the full house!
My only concern  for now is: shall I prevent Google to update the app, as, I presume, the original website version will be overwritten by castrated one from Google store, and I will have no longer caller ID visible or the update procedure will not affect those deep settings?

If you installed Boldbeast from Google Play, Google Play will automatically update the app in the future.
If you installed Boldbeast from our website, Google Play will not update the app. If there is a new version the app will display "New version available" on the main screen inside the app. You can ignore it, or click it to install the new version from our website.

Thank you.
I installed the one from site over the one from Play Store, without prior uninstallation, as recommended by faq.
So, I  suggest, that the mentioned store will treat the app as installed from the foreign source and will not update it.

Because you installed the app from our website, Google Play will not update it in your phone.