This product was / is the only one that works for post Oreo Samsung devices on Verizon.  Thank you so much for your efforts.  Sadly all does not appear to be OK with Android 10 and before I downgrade I respectfully request your insight into this issue.

Verizon United States - I've upgraded to 12.9, reset defaults, enabled accessibility service for BB. I've gone through all (ok possibly missed one or two permutations but I'm a older sysadmin with patience so I hit 99%) possible permutations of the "Tune Audio Group", Tune Samsung1 and Tune Samsung2 options while looping through the Modes and have yet to hear the other party.  All other settings are defaults.

Mode 12 yields crystal clear recording for my end with almost all options.  I'm on Mode 13 now and started with Mode 14 so I'm about out of options.  Please let me know what I can do to help in your troubleshooting process or provide me possible resolutions, with exception of rooting.  Sadly the U.S. federal government seems to be afraid of unlocked bootloaders and has basically legislated / regulated the issue, thereby relegating us as citizens and consumers to a status somewhere below...nearly every other developed country that does NOT participate in the myriad intelligence sharing programs (i.e. 5 Eyes, 9 Eyes, 14 Eyes).  Land of the free (to keep inside the lines) and home of the brave (in the fantasyland the average television consuming American's mind). 

As you can no doubt surmise this situation really infuriates me.  Single party recording is legal in the state where I reside yet Google in their wisdom (and fear of being recorded) decided to disable this feature nationwide.  The government's participation in the bootloader issue just locks us all in so we cannot root and enable the option of the BUILT-IN call recorder.  Only in America.

thank you!
badgenes

UPDATE: I spoke too soon on the G975U.  Works with defaults, etc, Mode 12 after removing app and starting over.  On the Note 10+ it occurs to me that I didn't need to enable auto call recording after setting defaults which  even before the uninstall / install on the s10+ I did need to set.  Perhaps the app / settings are incorrect on my NOte 10+, I'll post back after removing / installing.

badgenes

WOOHOO.  I only wasted 1.5 hours going through all combinations of (unrooted) options before hitting on the following:

If you've upgraded from Android 9 and your call recording is no longer working try this:

1)  Backup your calls and uninstall the application.
2)  Browse to and delete the data folder.
3)  Reboot phone.
4)  Install application.
5)  Launch and approve app permissions.
5)  Restore license.
6)  Enable accessibility settings as per BB instructions.

This resolved the issue for me right before I microwaved my phone.  Thankfully we didn't have to get a new microwave.

badgenes

Android 10 Call Recording

Please install Boldbeast Recorder V12.9, and
- Tap "Settings - System - Accessibility" in your phone (not in Boldbeast), enable Boldbeast Call Recorder on the screen.
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.