I used to like BB and purchased Pro version which worked well except now, when when transitioning from no service to service application fails to automatically verify and re-authorize pro mode. It reverts to trial mode limiting recordings to 30 sec. This makes the app unreliable and a nuisance to use. Constant attention is needed to assure calls are recorded properly in marginal reception areas. If recording is a necessity this results in missed calls because I first have to check that BB is in pro mode. If the call is important, I don't want to miss AND FOR SURE WANT A RECORDING!!!! When I am on the road this renders the app unusable.

I have given all permissions etc. app is 12.6 GP.

App needs to have persistence of pro over loss of cell service and first call on cell service restoration at a minimum. Then after or during call verify pro.

In marginal coverage areas this app is useless only because of the draconian DRM policy. I PAID, YOU BROKE IT! FIX!!!

You said "unreliable", actually it's super reliable.
See here to know the reason and solution: https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic15 … rsion.html