1 (edited by livin 2020-01-13 21:37:27)

Hi,

I have been using my S5neo as my work phone with Lineage 15.1 custom Rom from XDA (cant post link, but its the only Rom available.)

The newest LineageOS16 doesnt seem to boot up for me.

I cant make the Boldbeast Recorder work, because it constantly tells me, that something else is already recording.
But its a clean Rom, I didnt even flash Gapps yet (for troubleshooting).

I am desperately in need of a working call recorder that works with my wireless bluetooth headset.

Edit:
I was able to make it work now on Lineage 15.1.
On a few other Roms it already worked similiarly.

I installed the Magisk Module from boldbeast folder and gave root permisions.

2 Problems are still no progress, as on other ROMs:
a) strobing clicking sounds on caller side
b) my mic on my bluetooth headset is not recorded

Edit2:

I was able to stop the strobing sound, by switching the Record Mode to Alsa Mode(Root).

No luck with bluetooth recording via mic yet. I can hear very quietly my voice, but its very low and distorted.
When I am not using the headset, it works perfectly now.
But I need the headset.

Can you help me out?

Please enable the option "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls" in Boldbeast Recorder.
Now how about it?

3 (edited by livin 2020-01-14 16:15:11)

It is on, but on or off doesnt change anything.

I have the hardware logs if that helps?
How can I send them to you?

I received your log files and checked them. Unfortunately several important files were not included inside.

Please
- enable "Call Settings - Auto Record Calls - Enable Auto Record Calls".
- connect the bluetooth headset, make a call and let Boldbeast to record it.
- click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" to send newly generated log files to me.
Let me check them again. Thanks.

5 (edited by livin 2020-01-16 09:28:16)

I made new hardware logs.

I tested a few settings myself too:

- Changed to Alsa Device0
(-Disabled Google App forced shutdown, disable)
(-Change Audio controls is always on)

Bluetooth Headset works, caller is recorded, my voice is VERY low. But I can only assume it records from headset mic, because I tried in a completely different room. So, it picks up my voice, but its very quiet.

On normal use via phone mic, it works perfectly. Both sides are crystal clear, no humming or clicking noises at all.

I made a new version of Boldbeast Recorder for your Samsung phone trying to fix the bluetooth problem.
I have just sent the new version to you by email. Please install it, enable the "Change Audio Controls" option.
How about it?