I am using a Note 8 phone. I am also using a Samsung Headset because I am a truck driver. The problem is I can hear myself on the recorded file but I cant hear the other person on the recording. If I disconnect the headset and put the phone on speaker phone mode, I can hear the other person that I called just fine, but my voice is very low on the recording. Are there any settings I can adjust that will resolve this problem without having to root my phone? I really would like to be able to use the BB app with and without my headset without having to use speaker phone. Please help. Thank you.

I also received your log files. Your phone is Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950U Android 9.

Your phone has bugs in the ROM related to call recording via speaker and headset. No matter what recorder in the market you are using the problem is always there. You can test and confirm the fact yourself.

If you don't root the phone, you have to wait for Samsung to fix it in future ROM updates.
If you root the phone, Boldbeast Recorder can fix it at once. Please enable the "Change Audio Control" option in the app, then you'll record calls perfectly in two directions via speaker and headset. The option is visible only after you root the phone.