Hello everyone!

Since Android Pie, I stopped updating my phone. I'm growing tired of having an outdated phone and I expect to change it within the next year.

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S9 (Baseband version G960WVLS3ARJ6). I live in Canada, call recording here is 100% legal as long as I participate in the conversation. I use the app Boldbeast Recorder and I'm very happy with it. As long as I stick to Android 8.0.0, the call recordings are crystal clear when I use my phone AND when I use my bluetooth buds.

I had Android 9.0.0 on my Galaxy S9 and the recorded calls were very bad because the other side is barely audible.

I heard some phone brands allow call recording. I don't know how it works but I would like to get more information on your phone if you still use call recording with Android 9 or 10. I heard Xiaomi works, but some posts report the same issue I have with my Samsung phone so I don't know what is the truth here.

I am aware that this is not an issue in some countries such as India but I want a phone with a Canadian (or North American) rom to avoid issues with other features (such as Google Pay).

Can you please let me know if your phone allows call recording with great sound quality for both parties AND supports bluetooth peripheral recordings as well?

Thank you very much!