1 (edited by hiarcs 2020-03-10 05:05:02)

Hi,  my android phone did big update today, after the update i went to make a phone call and noticed BoldBeast did not show the red record button so i ended the call and opened up BoldBeast recorder to see what was up, and it is frozen. Tried multiple times and just freezes. 

i connected the phone to my laptop and checked the Bold Beast rec folder and noticed some old calls from 2019 are still there but everything from January 2020 to today is gone. 

Did i lose all my phone calls?  These were important calls.  Is there a way to get the calls back, which i know were recorded and saved on the phone and were accessible before the last update ?

EDIT:
So i found the files, the created dates were somehow showing 2018 at 3:01 Am but when i organized by modified date, i could see the phone calls from Jan 2020 to today in the file description.  So for somereason this update changed all the dates of creation to the year 2018 which is impossible since i was not even using Bold Beast then, i believe i started using it in 2019 but these calls were done in the year 2020.  So how does it show created in 2018 is beyond me. 

But BoldBeast still freezes when i click the app icon.  Can't access call list through the app on the phone, have to wait 10 seconds for it to close. 

So now i know the files are backed up, what is the fastest fix to get Bold Beast working again?  i have some calls to make that have to do with court and need it working asap. 

S9+

Thanks

You must be using an old version of Boldbeast Recorder. Please update the app to the latest version, then it works at once.

Fixed, thanks.