1 (edited by Braccato 2020-03-17 16:32:41)

hi I have a galaxy s20 + 5g the recordings are too fast

We'll fix it soon.

We have just released the new version of Boldbeast Recorder V13.1. Please update the app on your phone to V13.1, the problem "recordings sound like fast forward" has been fixed.

Google Play may need time to publish it. If at this moment the new version is unavailable in your area please download it from our web site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

it works perfectly on Galaxy s20 + 5G, is it possible to increase the interlocutor's volume a little?

I'm afraid it's impossible if you don't root the phone.
If you root the phone Boldbeast Recorder has more powerful options to tune it.

Ok admin thanks for the software.is it possible to get a discount for the premium version?

Is there any chance to record louder? It is really hard to listen. Very low volume. Something to change in settings?
Thank you

Braccato wrote:

Ok admin thanks for the software.is it possible to get a discount for the premium version?

The price is fixed. There is no discount, sorry for that.

eddiedimitris wrote:

Is there any chance to record louder? It is really hard to listen. Very low volume. Something to change in settings

If your voice is good but the caller's voice is weak in recordings, this indicates:
- Samsung (not Google) added another limit into the ROM to disable the call recording feature.
- In some countries Samsung added this limit so recordings are bad, but in some countries Samsung didn't add it so recordings are good.
- This limit is impossible to be bypassed without root.
- Root the phone is the ONLY way to fix it, because there is no other solution on the whole market without doubt.

boldbeast wrote:
eddiedimitris wrote:

Is there any chance to record louder? It is really hard to listen. Very low volume. Something to change in settings

If your voice is good but the caller's voice is weak in recordings, this indicates:
- Samsung (not Google) added another limit into the ROM to disable the call recording feature.
- In some countries Samsung added this limit so recordings are bad, but in some countries Samsung didn't add it so recordings are good.
- This limit is impossible to be bypassed without root.
- Root the phone is the ONLY way to fix it, because there is no other solution on the whole market without doubt.

After today's latest update (atch)the voice sounds very very slow but very loud at last :) I tried acr cube recorder and play perfect...Please update the app cause i have bought yours and i prefer it too :)

eddiedimitris wrote:

After today's latest update (atch)the voice sounds very very slow

Please update Boldbeast Recorder to V13.1, it fixes the problem perfectly.

I have no problems with recorder, works fine in my opinion. I use it all the time now because I work from my property in Italy