I'm using Huawei Mate 10 with EMUI 10. I installed this app and done the necessary app permission. I also follow the instructions to enable accessibility to this app and click to set default app setting.

When I dial the number to make call, it pop out a message saying "A call is in progress. Boldbeast is unable to use the microphone".

Anyone here please advice what is the solution for this issue?

See here:
https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic18 … id-10.html

Hi,

I try to do the instruction from the link given - revoke microphone from Phone Service, but I can't see there is such microphone permission there:

(by the way how to attach screenshot in this forum here)

And I have try this:

The good news is, Boldbeast Recorder can bypass the limit. Please:
- Confirm you are running Boldbeast Recorder V12.9 or a newer version.
- In Boldbeast Recorder tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen.
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.
Now your Android 10 phone can record calls .

The message of "Boldbeast recorder is unable to use the microphone" still popping out.

s30ckf wrote:

The message of "Boldbeast recorder is unable to use the microphone" still popping out.

This message is not displayed by Boldbeast, instead it is displayed by the system. Obviously this message is not necessary. Maybe you can disable it somewhere in system settings (not in Boldbeast).