Hi (and sorry for my English),

My phone is a Xiaomi A2 Lite. I had Boldbeast Recorder with Root and Magisk module and everything working. Some weeks ago my phone was updated to Android 10, now I have the V11.0.7.0.QDLMIXM (Stock 2020 June patch), Boldbeast 13.4 Pro version, and Magisk module.

The app works ok and calls are recorded. However, since the phone was updated to Android 10, when the phone is connected to bluetooth device (parrot or bluetooth headset), when I received a call the phone automatically crash and reboot. If I make calls, the phone usually (not always) crash at the second call instead at the first call.

If the call recorder is stopped, the phone works without any problem through bluetooth.

Thank you for the help.

You said "the phone crash", so there are bugs in your ROM.

If the bluetooth headset is connected, when you record calls the bug will be triggered, no matter what recorder you are using. You can test and confirm the fact yourself.

You have to wait Xiaomi to fix it in future ROM updates unfortunately.

I said the phone crash, but I really want to say that the screen go black during 2-3 seconds and reboot. I really don't know what it is happening exactly.

Also I flashed the stock rom again, to avoid problems with the updates. But the problem continues there.

Without root, any of the other recording methods could work with me phone? I have tried many of them but I haven't got it.

Thanks,

Werty wrote:

Without root, any of the other recording methods could work with me phone?

Please see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls. At first confirm you are using the latest version of the app.