Hi,
i have used Alon MP3 Player for a long time and it worked fine. Now i have unfortunately upgraded my Nokia C7 to Belle, so there is no longer recording without beep. Finally i bought Boldbeast, it works fine, but there some disadvantages to Alon MP3:

1) no MP3 recording is possible, it records in MP4
2) there is no easy way to drag and drop the files to pc - i can transfer only 200 calls, so i must move them, then do the next 200 files and so on
3) i need an extra storage card because there is no way to get direct access from pc to the calls - so i have to copy 200 per 200 from e: to f:, then copy from f: to pc - i would prefer to have direct access to the storage, for instance i could with X-plore, so the private storage area is the biggest disadvantage from the software.
It would be fine to choose an normal storage instead of this private storage. Now i look for a tool to get access directly from pc to private area on storage card (like X-plore does on the phone)

Is it possible to store all files in public area on storage card?

In the next version we'll allow users to choose where to save the recorded clips (in public folder or private folder), and choose how many clips to display in the list window.

1) when will the next version be released
2) is the upgrade free (i have bought 3.2)
3) is it possible to record in MP3 instead of very storage consuming wav.

We are dealing with the beep problem on the newest Belle FP1 firmware, if we found the solution we'll release the next version.
Updating our software to future versions is always free, no matter what version you are currently using.
Implementing a MP3 codec is related to copyright issues, I'm afraid we can't provide MP3 recording.