I used the pro version of the app extensively in the past during a project, switched phones and forgot to configure it on my new phone (S10), found order number in my Play receipt history, order number accepted, but I am having a problem with configuring it to the same cloud account I used before. 

Settings > App Settings > Backup Cloud Drive > Cloud Account gives me a prompt that says "Please choose or create an account" which I click OK to.

This opens a window where I can choose between a few different Gmail accounts that are synced to my phone - I select my main account (which is the same one I used in the past).

Having selected that, I again see the prior prompt that says "Please choose or create an account," however this time the OK option is gray and cannot be selected.  My only option at this juncture is to press back, which takes me back to the Backup Cloud Drive screen where the Cloud Account option yields the same prompt.

This happens despite clearing app cache and data, and regardless of whether the app download came from the Play store or boldbeast.com .  This app has much lower utility to me if it only saves locally, as my local file management practices are disastrous, and typically I would need to access calls from my computer anyway.  Thoughts?

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

Thank you so much for this!  I will be happy to send them.  I am new to this forum - is there an email address I should be sending them to? 
Much appreciated!

When you click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters", a new email will be created with the email box service@boldbeast.com has already been there. You can update, review, discard, or send out the email.

Thank you, just found it and sent.  I appreciate your help.

I checked your log files.
It seems Google server has some problems. Please wait a while and try again.

Thanks, just tried again!

Hi,

having this exact same problem.
Does anyone know if the issue at google servers is fixed?

It seems Google shut down the API used by Boldbeast Recorder in their server, and this made the problem.
We'll change the code to use another API. We'll release a new version soon to fix it.

This same thing happened to me right now. I got all worried until I saw this. Thanks for working on an API update. I will be waiting until then.

11 (edited by GavinSmith 2020-09-19 10:54:17)

boldbeast wrote:

It seems Google shut down the API used by Boldbeast Recorder in their server, and this made the problem.
We'll change the code to use another API. We'll release a new version soon to fix it.

I see the same issue - no longer syncs with Google Drive. 

"Boldbeast Recorder requires one or more Google Play services that are not currently available.  Please contact the developer for assistance."

Thanks for troubleshooting.  Looking forward to a fix.